Tax-Free Life Time Income
Tax-Free Life Time Income
For most people, when they think about the possibility of having a tax-free stream of income that lasts as long as they do, it seems impossible. After all, the huge majority of Americans’ retirement plans like IRAs, 401(k)s, etc., are tax deferred. That means you contribute pre-taxed funds into these accounts. Sounds pretty good, right?
It sure does sound good, at first. However, the catch comes at the end when you start to withdraw funds out of your retirement plan.
At that time you DO have to pay taxes, at the prevailing tax rate, on all of the funds you withdraw. Every single penny.
We Have Two Questions For You
- Do you have a standard qualified retirement account like a 401(k), IRA, etc.
- Do you think taxes are going up and will be higher in the future?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you owe it to yourself to take a serious look at this plan.
With our record US debt at 19 trillion and climbing, the gigantic projected growth of the Government guaranteed entitlement programs like Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Income Security, Military & Federal retirements, etc., many experts predict that tax rates are going to soar in the future. This will be a cold slap in the face to millions of retirees who are barely making ends meet.
Most retirees are faced with several major problems.
- As they withdraw funds from their account to live on, the size of their account gets smaller and smaller.
- They are forced to invest their retirement funds into safer, lower return investments, thus their remaining funds experience little growth.
- Rising tax rates take an ever increasing bite out of the funds they draw out.
What Does A Properly Structured Barefoot Retirement Plan Look Like?
When set up properly, our plan can function almost completely opposite of the normal plan above. With our plan:
- We can show you how to borrow funds from your account, not “withdraw” them. The size of your retirement fund stays the same or even increases during retirement.
- We can show you how you can safely earn a 0% to 17% return on your funds, with a guarantee not to lose a single penny when the market goes down. This plan has averaged 9.24% over the past 25 years.
- You won’t have to worry about tax increases one bit. 100% of your funds will be completely tax free. When your retirement buddies are paying taxes through the nose, you will not have to pay a single penny in taxes.
What About Having The Funds Last A Life-Time?
We will work with you to set up your plan so that your funds can last a lifetime. When you properly fund and structure your plan, you will be able to withdraw the funds you need, completely tax-free, and not diminish your account value. If structured correctly and depending on market conditions, it’s possible for your account value to actually rise in value as you continue to borrow out the funds you need to live on during retirement.
Most people are absolutely floored when they see just how much more powerful and impactful a Barefoot Retirement Plan can be compared to any other type of retirement account.
To find what your lifetime, tax-free retirement income could look like give us a call and schedule your free 15 minute consultation. This is the 15 minute call that could change your life.
Based on the information you provide us we will produce a free 15 page custom report for you. It will show you exactly what your financial picture looks like right now, what your retirement will look like if you stay with your current plan… and what your retirement could look like if you had a Barefoot Retirement Plan.
These plans are not right for everyone and they may not be right for you. If this turns out not to be right for you, no problem. We only want to work with clients whom this is a great fit for. If we don’t think this plan is right for you, we’ll be the first to tell you.
Don’t wait another moment. Pick up your phone and give us a call right now at (405) 418-6266. We are looking forward to talking with you.
If you prefer to schedule your appointment for your call, in the upper right, under where it says: Let’s Get Started, fill in your information, the date and time you would like for your appointment if possible, and click Submit.
We will receive your information and get back with you to confirm the appointment.
Thanks so much and we’re really looking forward to talking with you.